Monday, December 1, 2008

General Orders No. 7

I guess I didn't understand that "Wiki" was a thing... I've used Wikipedia for quite some time and, while I realized that many of the entries were written and edited by users I didn't realize that there were other types of Wikis. I found a really great Star Wars Wiki called Wookiepedia. You can go look up all you ever wanted to know about Mynocks or Huttese by clicking here.

The VHS Wiki seems to be a very useful tool. I was able to post comments on other people's entries, edit my space on the Lumpkin's Jail sign-up sheet to let Meg know that I don't have a hardhat, and get some information about projects in the manuscripts department. In just a couple of weeks people have seemed to find a number of good uses for the tool and I'd imagine more will come later.

No comments: